Backup Power as a Service from HM Cragg
Why Backup Power as a Service?
- Provide end-users with a known fixed operating expense
- The reseller sets the margin for the service contract
- HM Cragg is steward of the contract with Eaton providing on-site service/maintenance, so no extra hassle to the Reseller!
- End-user makes monthly payments to HM Cragg, then we make monthly payments to the Reseller!
- End-user can upgrade to larger system while still under contract (upon approval from HM Cragg).
- OPEX vs CAPEX – payment for service may be treated as an operating expense, depending on end-user’s accounting practices
- Eaton service team monitors the equipment and provides preventative maintenance and service
How Backup Power as a Service Works for a Reseller:
- If interested, contact your HM Cragg Sales Manager and request a firm service quote.
- A firm service quote will be generated and sent to you.
- You determine the monthly markup and HM Cragg sends final quote for you to deliver to your customer.
- Customer signs agreement and sends to HM Cragg for credit check and approval.
- HM Cragg ships system to customer.
- Customer or reseller installs system.
- Eaton service team visits and starts up the system.
- HM Cragg bills monthly to your customer.
- HM Cragg sends monthly check to reseller.
- Eaton monitors, services and provides PM on system.
- After 2-year initial term ends, options include:
– continue service on month-to-month basis
– upgrade to the latest technology with new contract
– return equipment to HM Cragg