The Staco 924 family of lighting inverters range from 0.95kW to 27kW and provide full power protection for all emergency lighting applications. The Voltage and Frequency Independent (VFI) design provides excellent voltage regulation and ensures lumens, drivers and ballasts on the Staco 924-protected circuit are fully operable when most needed – for egress lighting. With ultimate power protection, full range of power capacities to fit installation needs and a leading warranty, the Staco 924 is the perfect solution for all emergency lighting requirements.
Staco 924 Lighting Inverter
Staco’s 924 Lighting Inverter ensures efficient AC Emergency Power to operate all emergency lighting fixtures at “full-light” output, providing ultimate dependability and security to commercial/industrial environments in a minimal footprint.
- True online, double conversion technology = highest level of secure power protection available
- Full LCD display indicates all operating parameters for easy, immediate monitoring
- Temperature-compensated battery charging maximizes battery life
- Sealed maintenance-free batteries.
- Full light output for 90 minutes
- Pure sine wave output for all types of lamps
- Backup solutions for multiple applications including: indoor and outdoor emergency lighting, exits, cash registers, computers, strategic electronics
- Meets federal, state and local codes: UL924, NFPA 101, NFPA 70, NEC and OSHA
Staco 924 Lighting Inverter Brochure
Midwest/Great Plains, National
Home/Office, Industrial/Outdoor, Medical
AC Power Back-up Power (UPS)
< 3 kVa, < 11 kVa, < 30 kVa